How Far will Dow Jones Fall?
News Corp. just announced a few minutes ago that unless they started receiving more support from the Bancroft family it is "highly unlikely" they will continue their bid for the company. Almost immediately afterwords shares of Dow Jones dipped 5% and are approaching $52 after opening at $54.10. Remember the News Corp. offer for Dow Jones is at $60/share. News Corp. had set a 5pm EST deadline today for the vote.
If the deal falls apart it is certainly possible that shares in Dow Jones could drop back under $40 where they sat before the News Corp. offer was announced. This should be a high volume day for the stock.



1 comment:
your blog is especially interesting since it has to do with Select Portfolio. As much as I know, Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. is a loan servicing company. People need money and they go to the company to get a loan or a credit, but then they have to resolve numerous misunderstandings and deal with the unfriendly customer service. After checking out www.pissedconsumer.com, I do have one question – do I really need that money?
Post a Comment