Condolences to the Tomlinson Family
I was saddened today to hear that San Diego Charger LaDainian Tomlinson lost his father in a car crash near Waco. We all know LT for his exploits on the football field, but the man is a stellar human being and he means so much to everyone who has been able to watch him develop over the years here in San Diego.
I know I speak for a lot of San Diego fans in saying that it is so refreshing to watch a humble, driven athlete reach the pinnacle of the sport. He has been a blessing to the city of San Diego and we all hope that we can help him bring the Super Bowl trophy back to San Diego.
LT, our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. My condolences to you and your family.



No comments:
Post a Comment